What should I consider when valuing a business for acquisition?
There are many aspects to consider including business growth, revenues, profitability and sustainability of cash flows to investors, but there is no one way to establish a business’s worth.
Business valuation takes preparation, thought and experience. Let Capstone guide you through the valuation process for M&A. Join us for a webinar on “Mastering Valuation for M&A” led by Valuation Advisor Todd Nelson. Todd has over eighteen years’ experience in complex valuation matters and is an Accredited Senior Appraiser and Certified Valuation Analyst.
The webinar will cover:
- Basic theory of business valuation
- How to gather useful data on the economy, industry and specific businesses to assist in valuation accuracy
- Basic business valuation fundamentals and techniques
- Appropriate methodologies for your valuation purpose
- Developing equity and invested capital discount rates
- Understanding the sources of variables used in the development of a discount rate
- Common adjustments for constructing normalized income statements
Date: June 19, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm ET – 2:30 pm ET
CPE credit is available.